Why haven't we heard about it before ?

Don't wash your hair in the shower



It's so good to finally get a health warning that is useful!!!



INVOLVES THE SHAMPOO WHEN IT RUNS DOWN YOUR BODY WHEN YOU SHOWER WITH IT

WARNING TO US ALL!!!



Shampoo Warning!



I don't know WHY I didn't figure this out sooner!

I use shampoo in the shower!

When I wash my hair, the shampoo runs down my whole body, and printed very

clearly on the shampoo label is this warning,



"FOR EXTRA BODY AND VOLUME."



No wonder I have been gaining weight!



Well! I got rid of that shampoo and I am going to start showering

with Dawn dish washing soap instead. Its label reads,



"DISSOLVES FAT THAT IS OTHERWISE DIFFICULT TO REMOVE."



Problem solved!

If I don't answer the phone I'll be in the shower!

David in Ballarat, AUS

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003/albums/most-recent

Reply via email to