".....Privacy and security need to be considerations, please.

I use my name
as my e-address (as do some other members of  Arachne), and I 
have
reservations about using any account where  the world outside of 
Arachne has
access to it and might build up a  data base to sell and or send 
unsolicited
mail to us."    Jeri Ames in  Maine USA


***

I understand the concern, Jeri,
but this may be naive as posts go to Arachne and are up for public viewing. 
If email addresses aren't obvious, then you can click on the bottom of the
email to respond to the poster, and get the email address to respond to an old
post, so there isn't privacy in posting to Arachne Lace Chat, either.

Best,
Susan Reishus

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003/albums/most-recent

Reply via email to