Strange - I've had no notification from Webshots about this and I have quite a few
albums on there.

Having looked at Smile, think I'll delete my account and make more use of my
Flickr account.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyone any ideas what we do for the Arachne photos???

Sue in East Yorks, UK
For those with Webshot accounts all the information is here on this link
about the site closing moving to Smile and being charged

http://smile.webshots.com/landing

Why not start an Arachne board on Pinterest.com [I'm already on there :)]
Then invite Arachne members - who will have to register with Pinterest - to
post their lace photos to the Arachne board.

Just a thought.

Regards,  Ann McClean
in Mid-wales, U.K.


--
I am using the free version of SPAMfighter.
SPAMfighter has removed 4509 of my spam emails to date.
Get the free SPAMfighter here: http://www.spamfighter.com/len

Do you have a slow PC? Try Free scan 
http://www.spamfighter.com/SLOW-PCfighter?cid=sigen

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003/albums/most-recent

Reply via email to