Members around the world may not know that the east coast of USA is under dire 
storm warnings for the next 3 days.  Arachne's home computer is in the area 
that will be hit.  Wide spread power outages are predicted so there is the 
possibility that Arachne will be cut off for a time.

Hurricane Sandy, a large western front, and a northern Arctic front are 
colliding today in an area near Washington DC.  The hurricane has had a storm 
area 1700 miles wide so it is really huge.  With the three fronts coming 
together, immense quantities of wind, rain and snow are expected.

I send my concern and best wishes to the people in the area.

For lace content... I am busy getting ready to demo working with a wire edge on 
lace to my lace group this week.  We're doing a group project that requires 
wire and many people have never worked with it.  I'm preparing three pillows so 
I can show the start, the middle, and the end of a flower petal without taking 
the whole meeting time.

Alice in Oregon ... far from the big storm, with just regular rain to deal with.

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003/albums/most-recent

Reply via email to