Hi Clay,
I've not been paying too much attention to the webshots/smile/flickr
conversation since I don't have many photos on webshots.  But yesterday I did
have a few extra minutes and checked out the lace flickr site.  In order to do
so I had to sign out of my yahoo acct and then sign in with the Arachne2003.
This morning when I went to look for one of my yahoo groups, I didn't see any
of them listed.  Then I realized that the page said, "welcome, Clay" and that
"Clay" had mail.
It appears you've set up a yahoo acct. just for the flickr photos but I just
want to make sure you're aware that it ties into a yahoo acct.  There is no
personal mail in the box. Perhaps this has been discussed and I missed it as
I've been traveling but I did want to make sure you're aware.

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003/albums/most-recent

Reply via email to