This has been around before but it is still funny!!
Jeanette Fischer, Western Cape, South Africa.



My Travel Plans for 2013


I have been in many places, but I've never been in Cahoots.   Apparently,
you can't go alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone.

I've also never been in Cognito.   I hear no one recognizes you there.

I have, however, been in Sane.   They don't have an airport; you have to be
driven there.   I have made several trips there, thanks to my children,
friends, family and work.

I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I'm not too
much on physical activity anymore.

I have also been in Doubt.   That is a sad place to go, and I try not
to visit there too often.

I've been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm.

Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I go there more often as I'm getting older.

One of my favorite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenalin
flowing and pumps up the old heart!  At my age I need all the stimuli I can
get!

I may have been in Continent, and I don't remember what country I was in.  
It's an age thing.   They tell me it is very wet and damp there.

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to