>>>
>>>   VERY INTERESTING FACTS ! !
>>>Dead Penguins - I never knew this!
>>>
>>>
>>>Did you ever wonder why there are no dead penguins on the ice in 
>>>Antarctica ?
>>>Where do they go?
>>>
>>>Wonder no more ! ! !
>>>It is a known fact that the penguin is a very ritualistic bird 
>>>which lives an extremely ordered and complex life. The penguin is 
>>>very committed to its family and will mate for life, as well as 
>>>maintain a form of compassionate contact with its offspring 
>>>throughout its life.
>>>
>>>
>>>If a penguin is found dead on the ice surface, other members of 
>>>the family and social circle have been known to dig holes in the 
>>>ice, using their vestigial wings and beaks, until the hole is deep 
>>>enough for the dead bird to be rolled into, and buried.
>>>
>>>The male penguins then gather in a circle around the fresh grave and sing:
>>> >

 >
 >
 >
 >
 >
 >
 >
 >



>>>"Freeze a jolly good fellow."
>>>"Freeze a jolly good fellow."
>>>
>>>
>>>You really didn't believe that I know anything about penguins, did you?
>>>
>>>It's so easy to fool OLD people.
>>>
>>>I am sorry, an urge came over me that made me do it!!!
>>>
>>>
>>>Oh quit whining I fell for it, too!


David in Ballarat, AUS

>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>
>

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to