>
>
>To all you music lovers - this will blow your
>mind and bring out the scot in you or at the very least give you goose
bumps.
>
>
>I have seen the Pan Flute instrument before, but
>I had never seen this particular player.  He is
>very impressive.  I guess his name is David
>Doring.  He is 33 years old and was born in
>Kazakhstan, Central Asia in 1980.  Their official language is Turkic Kazakh.
>It's amazing how they can get all the sharps and
>flats needed musically out of a Pan Flute.  You
>may not understand Kazakh, but you will
>understand the music, the universal language to
>mankind.  Check out the music and the scenery in the 3:13 min. video below:
>
><http://youtube.googleapis.com/v/Dy3h6--fMBA&autoplay=1&showinfo=0>Amazing
>Grace, David Döring, Panflöte in den Bergen, Panflute
>
>
>David in Ballarat, AUS
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to