I was just given 6 lemons fresh from a friends lemon tree.  They look
beautiful sat in a wooden bowl on the kitchen counter, but I intend to make
some lemon curd, if I brought any jam jars with me on our move over here.  I
also promised to make a lemon drizzle cake for my friend and our knitting
group. Also picked up some ice cube trays so I can freeze some of the juice.
Janice
 
Janice Blair 
Murrieta, CA, 60 miles north of San Diego
www.jblace.com 
www.lacemakersofillinois.org


On Saturday, December 13, 2014
7:48 AM, Sue Babbs <[email protected]> wrote:
 


Like lemon curd



Sue
[email protected]
-----Original Message----- 
From: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2014 9:30 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [lace-chat] Australian Christmas Treat

Yummy recipe David!  My
mother used to make Crème Brulee with extra egg
yolks - another Yum!

What is
Lemon Butter?

Jane in Vermont, USA where the sun is out for the first time in
a week
[email protected]
>
> Now I want to know what to do with the 4 egg
yolks!!!?? More Lemon
> Butter I suppose.
>
> David in Ballarat, AUS

To
unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/ 


To unsubscribe send email to
[email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat
[email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to