G'day Jane,
Hi All,  Kind of quiet so I thought I'd mention Miss Fisher's mysteries.

I'm looking forward to seeing Miss Fisher.  One episode is Murder on the
Train to Ballarat where David Downunder lives!!

That's right. I think it's the second episode. There's been a number of series made now and they are all fabulous. Miss Fisher herself is the actress Essie DAVIS who went through High School at Rosny College in Hobart, Tasmania with my eldest niece. Apparently she's hardly acting at all!!! And you're quite correct: the costumes are all authentic 1920s and simply gorgeous.

Tonight I enjoyed seeing again the British WW2 spy drama - Restless. It too is magnificent. Now as it's already 0045hrs on Christmas Day, I shall wish you all a wonderful time with friends and family and head off to bed as I have to drive to Melbourne for lunch.
Enjoy
David in Ballarat, AUS

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to