Hi All,  Kind of quiet so I thought I'd mention Miss Fisher's mysteries. 
My sister just recommended them to me because Netflix recommended them to
her.  DH and I will be watching some tomorrow night.

She said the costumes are the best.  Here is her favorite coat with
beautiful embroidery:

http://vettycreations.com.au/white-threads/2014/05/30/a-morning-with-miss-fisher/#sthash.dEdx5O7z.dpbs

I'm looking forward to seeing Miss Fisher.  One episode is Murder on the
Train to Ballarat where David Downunder lives!!

DH and I have also been watching Sherlock with Benedict Cumberbatch and
Elementary with Jonny Lee Miller and Lucy Liu.  Both are modern
interpretations of Sherlock Holmes but I'm enjoying them.  It's such a
treat to have a woman in Elementary too.  She's Watson.

Happy Holidays to all!!  Jane in Vermont, USA where it's warm (over
freezing) and we're having rain.
[email protected]

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to