Happy New Year to you David and all at Arachne Chat.  May 2017 bring you
better health. I just have a persistent cough from before Christmas.  It
seems to be going around here with our inclement weather.  Surely our drought
must be over with all the rain we have had in the last month in southern
California. Of course that brings mudslides in the fire areas.  Luckily we
are not included in that problem.  
We have a party to attend this evening but they celebrate at 9:00 pm when New
York drops the ball.  At least that way we can get home before the drunks are
on the road.  Hoping 2017 is better than the predictions in the US.
Janice Janice Blair Murrieta, CA, www.jblace.com 

    On Saturday, December 31, 2016 5:29 AM, David C COLLYER
<[email protected]> wrote:


 Dear Friends,
Happy New Year to you all. It;s now 20 past 12 on Jan 1st here in
Ballarat, Victoria, Australia.

Unfortunately I'm not too well as for Christmas at 8:00 a.m. I
received a heart attack!! The angina persists and I hope to have a
new stent soon.
At least I made it!!
David

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to