David, how miserable for you. I hope you are recovering nicely. Are you still in hospital? Please get better. The world can't do without you, yet. Lyn from Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA.

-----Original Message----- From: David C COLLYER
Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2016 8:22 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [lace-chat] It's here

Dear Friends,
Happy New Year to you all. It;s now 20 past 12 on Jan 1st here in
Ballarat, Victoria, Australia.

Unfortunately I'm not too well as for Christmas at 8:00 a.m. I
received a heart attack!! The angina persists and I hope to have a
new stent soon.
At least I made it!!
David

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to