Hello David, 
If you click on the cc box, it should bring up a window that includes a BCC 
line.  Does this work for you?
Margaret in unseasonably and blessedly warm PA, USA


Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 6 edge, an AT&T 4G LTE batteryhog

-------- Original message --------From: David C Collyer 
<[email protected]> Date: 2/23/17  8:51 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: 
[email protected] Subject: [lace-chat] IT email help 
Dear Friends,

After more than 20 years I was recently forced to move from Eudora to
Outlook for my email programme. It's working OK but I can't seem to see how
to forward a BCC (blind carbon copy). I can do the CC all right but this
exposes everyone else's email addresses. Surely there must be a way?
thanks for any suggestions

David in Ballarat, AUS

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to