Hi David,

I've been using Outlook for a few years.


On my laptop, when I click on reply or reply all, I get Cc and Bcc on the
right hand side in line with the "From" address. I click on which one I want.


On my tablet (Asus) I get boxes for both Cc and Bcc boxes automatically.


As far as I can recall, this has happened automatically without me setting up
anything.


Jean Nathan in Poole, Dorset, UK


________________________________
From: [email protected] <[email protected]> on behalf of
David C Collyer <[email protected]>
Sent: 23 February 2017 13:51
To: [email protected]
Subject: [lace-chat] IT email help

Dear Friends,

After more than 20 years I was recently forced to move from Eudora to
Outlook for my email programme. It's working OK but I can't seem to see how
to forward a BCC (blind carbon copy). I can do the CC all right but this
exposes everyone else's email addresses. Surely there must be a way?
thanks for any suggestions

David in Ballarat, AUS

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/
[X]Simbi meư trukkinn<http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/>

[https://farm1.staticflickr.com/3/5118236_94f976f34e_b.jpg]
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/gommit/5118236/>
[https://farm1.staticflickr.com/3/5118236_94f976f34e_b.jpg]

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to