A man asked another on the street for directions to Carnegie Hall. "How do I 
get to Carnegie Hall?"  The answer was , "Practice. "


"My email sends out an automatic  message. Arachne members,
please ignore it. I read your emails."


-----Original Message-----
>From: David C Collyer <[email protected]>
>Sent: Jan 14, 2018 6:59 AM
>To: [email protected]
>Subject: [lace-chat] Exciting news
>
>Dear Friends,
>
> 
>
>I simply had to tell someone! The Heidelberg Choral Society based in
>Melbourne, Australia (with whom I sing) has been invited to perform at
>Carnegie Hall, New York in Jan 2019!! We'll be performing works by the
>fabulous English composer Sir Karl Jenkins who will be the Composer in
>Residence at the time!
>
> 
>
>Can't wait
>
>David Downunder in Ballarat, AUS
>
>To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
>unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
>[email protected]. Photo site:
>http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to