As Lyn said, practice, practice, practice.  Congratulations.  Hope you have
time to take in a show. You can get last minute tickets in Times Square, I
think.  Long time since we did that but we had seats three rows from the
front for one performance.
Janice
 Janice Blair Murrieta, CA, jblace.com

    On Sunday, January 14, 2018 6:10 AM, David C Collyer
<[email protected]> wrote:


 Dear Friends,



I simply had to tell someone! The Heidelberg Choral Society based in
Melbourne, Australia (with whom I sing) has been invited to perform at
Carnegie Hall, New York in Jan 2019!! We'll be performing works by the
fabulous English composer Sir Karl Jenkins who will be the Composer in
Residence at the time!



Can't wait

David Downunder in Ballarat, AUS

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to