Dear Friends in USA,

I need a few suggestions please. You may recall me telling you that next
January I shall be performing in Carnegie Hall around January 19th. I think
we're in New York for about 8 days. My sister will be flying straight home
to Australia but I've decided to spend an extra 10 days or so in the States.
The last 4 of these days I plan on flying to Seattle and visiting my old
friend Stormy Lee Van den Houten at Castle Rock.

 

I'm well aware that USA is about the same size as Australia but I need to
find just one other place to visit! I can tell you that I loathe hordes of
tourists as well as all cities. I love the bush and the deserts and would
probably appreciate a little warmth after January in New York.

 

I do recall many years ago learning about the native Americans who made the
silver and turquoise jewellery but can't remember where they are. Hiring a
car is not out of the question.

 

I'm asking this of you so early as I have to arrange my travel insurance
with the Choir's company and they need to know.

All suggestions most welcome.

Thanks

David Downunder in Ballarat, AUS

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to