I haven't seen any replies to Toni's request for books on fillings, so here are the 3 books that I use:

Cook and Stott. The book of bobbin lace stitches. London: Batsford, 2nd ed. 1982. ISBN 0-7134-3883-5. (This is the hardback version, which has been reprinted many times. The paperback is not as complete.)
Hawken, Christine. 121 Honiton lace fillings. York: Elviston Press, c1997. ISBN 0-9522709-4-3
Dorsett, Joyce. Honiton fillings: A collection from eighteenth century Honiton lace. Stourbridge: The Lace Guild, c1995.

Margot Walker in Halifax on the east coast of Canada
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED]