  From: Margot Walker
  Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2003 4:17 AM
  Subject: [lace] Lace fillings

  I haven't seen any replies to Toni's request for books on fillings, so
  here are the 3 books that I use:

  Cook and Stott.  The book of bobbin lace stitches.  London:  Batsford,
  2nd ed. 1982.  ISBN 0-7134-3883-5. (This is the hardback version, which
  has been reprinted many times.  The paperback is not as complete.)
  Hawken, Christine.  121 Honiton lace fillings.  York:  Elviston Press,
  c1997.  ISBN 0-9522709-4-3
  Dorsett, Joyce.  Honiton fillings:  A collection from eighteenth century
  Honiton lace.  Stourbridge:  The Lace Guild, c1995.
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED]