Ooohhh, I am so reminded of the lace/candlestick incident my DH and I experienced ---
We were just married and were given a beautiful set of candlesticks with tatted lace
around them. They were lovely. Were.
We had a romantic dinner with the candles lit (this was early in the marriage,
remember) and things progressed as newlywed affairs will do....And we set the table on
fire. We forgot to blow out the candles when we - umm, you know - went upstairs! The
candle had melted down and caught the lace on fire. Which caught the tablecloth on
fire, etc.
And the moral of this story is: Keep the flames of love burning but blow out the
candles first!
Barbara in lovely, cool, Kentucky <g>