Hi Clay and all,

Sorry I forgot to sign off, but I realized 2 seconds after sending the
message and sent another.

Matthew and I live in South Wales in the UK.  Matthew turns bobbins and I
pyrograph them and add sparklers to them.  Also I design and sell patterns
which is why I mentioned Matthew selling the UFOs with the acetate discs.
At lace days we have the UFOs on the table with the lace in, on the acetate
disc and I thought that it was probably where Jacquie's student had seen the
mounted lace.

I didn't want to say to much as I don't want to be seen as advertising our
wares and I usually sign off with a couple of lines about us.

I don't know where there is a picture of these on the internet, but if any
one wants to see one, I can take a photo and e.mail it. Susan Groh in the US
sells them.

They are really attractive items and make super presents.  Imagine a glass
flying saucer with an indentation in the top to take a tea light, and lace
inside.

Jenny
Mother of Matthew who turns the bobbins for me to pyrograph and then add the
sparklers.