<<If any of you are passing through Dorset in the next few days you might
like to visit the 89th Dorset Arts and Crafts Show.
Liz Pass
in Poole, Dorset.>>

I happened to be in Dorset at the weekend visiting my mother, and she told
me about it, so I went.  Did you or anyone else on the list have anything
exhibited there?  I was very impressed by the lace that was on show.  But
I didn't think to check the names of the exhibitors to see whether I
recognised any names from this list. It was a nice show - I'm glad I went.

Annette,
in London (but Dorset-born and bred!)