On Wednesday, Aug 13, 2003, at 15:15 US/Eastern, Elizabeth Pass wrote:

She does mostly tape or torchon and likes using Coton Perle 8 as it comes in
lovely colours. However we came up against a problem when beginning the
latest project. She saw another embroidery pattern! This time it is a sea
horse, but not possible for her to make as it would have needed Honiton
techniques. Anyway, I managed to find a simple seahorse pattern for her, so
didn't need to create one this time.

There's a lovely pattern of a sea horse (in colours, and not too difficult) by Cathleen Belleville (she of the Binche Olive Branches; she does complex and simple equally well <g>) on The Lace Museum site:

http://www.thelacemuseum.org/tlm_patternnew.html

-----
Tamara P Duvall
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]