Gentle Spiders
If anyone is visiting Normandy this month, there is a temporary exhibition of
lace (both hand and machine-made) in the Musee de Normandie in Caen until the
31st August. I visited it last week and although it's quite small (their
temporary exhibition space is no bigger then my dining room!) there are a
some nice pieces of Blonde and Chantilly.
Beth
back in a humid but slightly cooler Cheshire