Ann-Marie
> Hi
To one of my lace teachers horror I work with the pick up motion on
continentals too! But it works for me. I guess we have a lot fo different
ways of doing things.
I use continentals on both roller pillows, flat and domed pillows but for me
they work best on cookie pillows and not so very good at flat, I have
thinner continental on flat pillows, but they are much easier to pick up
than the thin bobbins. If the pillow is domed the weight of the bobbins
helps you to stretch the treads.
Ann-Marie