I have been chatting off-list with a friend about the
wonderful lacemaking "goodies" made by Simon Toustou, who
lives in Quebec, I believe.  She asked me a question for
which I don't have an answer, and I thought I'd ask the
list...

Her question:  What does M. Toustou make other than pillows
and tables, and how widespread is his work?  I know that
people all over North America have admired and bought his
things...  But I also know that his production is quite
limited, as the work is so labor-intensive.   So can anyone
give us any insight?

Clay

Clay Blackwell
Lynchburg, VA