Hi - I have one of Simon's large roller pillows with drawers and a table (not
portable).  I also have lots of his bobbins, a bobbin holder rack, and a couple
of "tongue depresser" type holders (in sumak) and a toolbox which holds 9 tools:
2 pin pushers, 2 divider pins, lazy susan and a needlepin for sewings and a
pricker, pin lifter, small latch-hook.  The box is also made in sumak, the same
as the wood on my pillow which is covered in dark green velvet.  The tools are
in a dark coloured wood with heavy grain.  He turned a pair of bobbins for me in
sumak which came as a gift with my pillow, but told me "never again - it is too
soft".  And it is, the thread cuts in to the head and it is very light.

The neck on the midlands bobbins is very fine and I worried about breaking them
at first, but I've never had a problem.

Malvary - in Ottawa where some of us are still not back to work because of the
power problem of last week.