Sorry to intrude, Ladies, but as an attorney, I would like to remind you
that law is nothing unless it can be enforced.  Enforcement through the
courts is a very expensive proposition.  Copyright litigation can easily go
into the tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars.  So if the
infraction is not costing enough to warrant the enforcement the matter is
non Justiciable on an economic basis.  As to collecting attorney's fees and
costs from the one committing the infraction?  You cannot get blood from a
turnip, and I don't know too many well heeled lace makers.
    I hope that puts a different face on the question.

Tom Andrews