Aurelia you will find the pattern  on page 113/4 of Barbara Underwood book
'A Bedfordshire Lace Collection' published by - yes you guessed it Ruth Bean
;))
I too saw Christine Agambar working the hankie on a course at the college, I
was also lucky enough to see the completed piece on display with Barbara at
Springetts fair.
The cover Bedfordshire pattern designed and worked by Barbara is also a joy
to behold.
By the way Aurelia I think I recall sharing a table with you on a course
with Pam Nottingham at Rugby far too many years ago than I care to count.
Diana (Northamptonshire, UK)