At 10:52 AM 8/31/2003 EDT, you wrote:
>typical lacers - I could make that ... if I had all the bobbins

There was a lacemaker who said that -- and all her friends said "We'll
loan you the bobbins, and extra large pillow."  So she had to make it then
instead of later.  <G>

So -- be careful of what you say. You might have to live up to your words.

Lace note -- I figure the lacing rate at state fair is about two and a half
hours per square inch.  (Lots of pauses to talk to people, and stitch demos
at 1/10th speed.)   However, progress was seen on my projects after two
very long days at the fair.

It's nice to put everything back in order after 5 days of class and two
days of demos.  It seems I've been hauling things around forever. (And
that reminds me that most of the stuff is still in the car.  I was too
tired last night to unload it all.)

Happy Holiday to all USA lacers -- and is it Bank Holiday in the UK?
Have a good day, wherever you are.

Alice in Oregon - Recovering from demo-ing at state fair.
Oregon Country Lacemakers
Arachne Secret Pal Administrator
Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]