From: "Jazmin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2003 3:16 PM
Subject: Re: [lace] publicity

My Handweavers and Spinners Guild lists bobbin lace specifically amongst
it's 'recognized' techniques, and trust me, they are picky about what they
define as weaving for the annual show. Someday I might even coax the one
other bobbin lace lady into giving lessons, or even admitting that there's
other lacers in the group. I think she's been the solo lacer for a very long
time.

Anyhow, just my 2 cents from Canada.

Heather -- self proclaimed Avital groupie in cool and wonderful SW Ontario.