Hi all,

My question is where can I buy 2" (50mm) stainless steel straight pins (without glass
heads) for making divider pins. I have several pretty beads that are too big for
spangling but would make great divider pins. The problem is that I can't find
**sturdy** pins on which I can glue my beads.

I'm looking for pins without glass heads and that are about 2" long -- when I tried
shorter (and easier to find) pins, there wasn't enough pin shank left to make a useful
divider pin.

I **did** try to do a Google search, but I was unsuccessful or I got way too many hits
(as in 22,000!).

What pins do you use to make your own divider pins?

Candace in central PA