> My question is where can I buy 2" (50mm) stainless steel straight pins (without glass
heads) for making divider pins. I have several pretty beads that are too big for
spangling but would make great divider pins. The problem is that I can't find
**sturdy**
pins on which I can glue my beads.

You'd be surprised how many quilting pins lose their heads as you use them! If you'd
asked last month, I could have supplied you with about 20! I was having to remove them
from the pillow with tweezers. The pins which did this were a box of all yellow, quite
large,  plastic heads.

Sue