In an email dated Tue, 30 Sep 2003 11:19:44 pm GMT, "ann DURANT" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
writes:

>Dear Liz and all,
><snipped>
>but you have left out one major Lace Fair - at least, I think
>it's major, being up in the North like me - and that's The
>Great Northern Not Just Lace Fair - known to
>its friends as Pudsey<snipped>
>Ann in Manchester, UK

Ann,

My apologies, I had thought of that as one of the major 4 each year (NEC, Fountains,
Great Northern, Tim Parkers) but didn't mention them by name - so apologies to anyone
I might have offened by their thinking that I thought the world stopped at the NEC

Regards

Liz Beecher
I'm <A HREF="http://journals.aol.com/thelacebee/thelacebee";>blogging</A> now - see
what it's all about