Wish I could do needlelace like Liz. Congratulations, it is a beautiful piece. Makes me want to take a needlelace workshop next year at convention but I know I will end up with some ugly grey thread and lots of knots and uneven stitches!!

Sue, I was beginning to think I had been unsubscribed as the digest is so slow in coming. Maybe someone should come up with a question similar to what happened when we were away at convention. I came back to about 30 digests after a week away.

Margot, I hope you have got your Bulletin by now but mine only came last week and I am a bit closer to the editor in Wisconsin than you are. I thought Debra Jenny did a wonderful job with the cover but then maybe I am biased because the mask was mine. ;-)
Janice