As some of you may know, the Professor is trying to assemble a complete
collection of the Needle and Bobbin Club publication.   He has done a marvelous job
so far, and we have been lucky enough to receive a few from generous friends.
  But I thought there might be someone on Arachne, or someone who knows
someone, who might have any or some of the volumes he is missing and be willing to
share them for a short scanning time.   Here is the list:

Year    Vol   Nos

1916     1     1
1916     1     2
1917     2     1
1917     2     2
1918     3     1
1919     3     2
1920     4     1
1920     4     2
1921     5     2
1922     6     1
1922     6     2
1927     11     2
1928     12     2
1931     15
1932     16     1
1933     17     1
1942     26     2
1948     32
1963     47
Please answer me privately about this.   I would be very grateful for any
copies, offers, or leads you might have.
Tess ([EMAIL PROTECTED])