<<After doing all this stupid everyday things I will tell you about my
London travel. The first day I went to Greenwich to the Fan- Museum>>

I'm glad you enjoyed your visit to London!  When I last went to the Fan
Museum a couple of months ago, the exhibition on the upper floor wasn't very
interesting (to me) - mostly painted fans from the time of Louis, the Sun
King.  It sounds as if the exhibition there now is much more interesting.

<< On Tursday I make my travel to Luton and Bedford. First I was fascinated
from the nice and quick train.>>

Ilske, I couldn't help smiling at this!  We don't think our trains are nice
and quick - we hate them!  I remember meeting an American couple at the
Royal Opera House one evening, many years ago, and they too thought our
trains were good.  We just think they're late and dirty and overcrowded -
but to be fair, if you travel on short journeys during the quieter part of
the day, they're OK.  I'd still rather travel on Deutsche Bahn though!

I haven't been to the two museums you visited in Luton and Bedford, but I
think I will now.  After all, they're only a train ride away <G>

Regards,
Annette, in London