Hi All,  Thank you for sending this Louise.  I was going to do the
same thing!  It is stunning and you can look at a couple of the
squares close up.  APOD (Astronomy Picture of the Day) offers MUCH
inspiration for lace too!  And it also shrinks my problems
down to size when I read about nebula being 25 light years
across or 100 light years away <G>.

Jane in Vermont, USA who got to walk under a beautiful yellow
and orange maple on the way home from town - like being in a
golden universe!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]