The Daylight Company website I quoted <A
HREF="http://www.daylightcompany.co.uk/";>http://www.daylightcompany.co.uk/</A> also
has a link for US visitors to their US site - <A
HREF="http://us.daylightcompany.com/";>http://us.daylightcompany.com/</A>

Hope this may help - I know they aren't cheap but they are fantastic quality
and as I said before, their customer service is wonderful.  Dad has in the
past rung them up in a panic because his spare bulb has gone west and he hadn't
replaced it - they put one in the post straight away because they knew that Dad
needed it because of his sight problems and said send a cheque back by
return.  Once Dad got the hang of using his credit card he now just rings them up
and gets stuff sent by express back.

Nice people.

Usual disclaimer - we don't have shares in the company - only the normal
consumer's need to make sure they do well so we can continue using them.

Regards

Liz Beecher
I'm <A HREF="http://journals.aol.com/thelacebee/thelacebee";>blogging</A> now - see
what it's all about