I have a lovely large stack of CD2s all ready to go.(I also reordered more
CD1 for any who never ordered it and want it).

Same cost as before: $10 per CD, plus $1 postage domestic, $2 postage
international.
For those without access to US Dollars, I have a PayPal account (paypal.com)
which has worked well for lots of people.
As soon as I receive payment, the CD goes right out to you.

I hope to hear from lots of people: this is the one with both volumes of
Elisa Ricci, thanks to Jeri Ames who lent it to me all during the long summer of
scanning.

Tess ([EMAIL PROTECTED]), laying in stamps and mailers and sharpening her
pencils!