[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>  I have some glass bobbins and I just love them. I love the sound they make
> which is a happy sound to me. I do not have any problems in winding them. I
> just wrap over the tail a few times and then just wind. I have found that for
> me I don't usually make a hitch on the place where you are suppose to make
> it but instead right there the thread is wound. It hold better for me. I do
> that with all my bobbins no matter what kind they are.

Sherry,

I don't hitch anywhere but on the main part of the thread - I've always done
that (always been a bit of a rebel!!!) but still the thread gently comes off
the bobbin.  Must just be me.

The aluminium ones that your hubby made you must be quite light - I was
wondering do they ever leave a black deposit which can happen with foil?

Regards

Liz Beecher
I'm <A HREF="http://journals.aol.com/thelacebee/thelacebee";>blogging</A> now - see
what it's all about