I'm a newbie and teaching myself Bobbin Lace.   So far, I'm only using DMC #
5 and DMC #8.  Now, a new pattern calls for Brok 36.  Can someone tell me what
this thread would equate to?  In addition to the above mentioned threads, I
also have Fresia 70/2 (which I have not used yet), Tanne 80, and some 12 wt
cotton (not sure if this would work at all?).

Also, is there a website that will list these different threads, purposes and
equivalents?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Sandy in WI
Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]