Hi everyone

I should have said that I will take names up to the evening of November 30
from anyone at any time zone. We'll do the draw the next morning, PST.

So far 60 names have been submitted but I'll keep taking them until Sunday
night.

Please also send me a message privately if you don't want the whole list
to know that you've entered <g> - and also because I get the digest it is
easier for me to respond right away to a private message. So - if you send
me your name, I will send a brief acknowledgement back, directly. If you
have sent but not heard from me, please send again.

In case anyone missed my first message, this is a freeby raffle for 4 nice
cherry wood square bobbins that I will not be using - enter if you like
using squares!

Update to the update - there will be a second prize drawing after the set
of 4 have been 'won' - for a single square that has surfaced from my
Stuff. So - everyone has 1 chance in 25 (so far) to win.

Two things to mention: it is great fun to do a raffle - one feels v.
popular :)) and - I am intrigued at the popularity of the squares, either
people like them or as a few of us have opined, *don't* like them at all
(I do have a few special souvenir squares, and I'm keeping those for
sentimental reasons).

 --
bye for now
Bev in Sooke, BC (west coast of Canada)