Forgot to say that the border round the print appears as a white boarder n
the T-shirt. Might be got rid of if you were brave enough not to have a
border round the edge. I assume that without it, the edges of the image
might not appear sharp.

Clay wrote:

<If you look at your other "lacey"
t-shirts, you'll see that there isn't much detail to be
seen...  the individual threads just aren't there.>

I scanned my first folding fan into Photosuite which automatically magnified
the image. I'd been very proud of it at normal size, but at two and a half
times normal, every mistake jumped out of the screen and the paper I printed
it on! Never again - unless it's to show the mistakes.

Jean in Poole