On 14 Dec 2003, at 20:19, Sulochona wrote:

I should have mentioned, the gimp pair is given alongside 13,5 as 1 paar No.
8
So I don't think it means that. Can't follow it in the diagram either.

Could the pattern include a Venetian braid? - worked a bit like a long tally but with one worker and two passives. Or could the foot edge be worked something like a lot of machine lace edges; with one (usually thicker) passive thread that the others wrap around?

Brenda

http://www.argonet.co.uk/users/paternoster/
Supporting the [EMAIL PROTECTED] campaign