Hi All,  It's so quiet I'm wracking my brain for some lacy talk.  All I can
think of is that I'm really enjoying the Grimwood book "Starting Needlepoint
Lace".  Naturally she's got some different ways of doing things than I
learned in my class <G>.  I'll give anything a try!  I was interested to see
how she takes the basting thread out of the cordonette.  I didn't take the
class Monday so I didn't hear how to remove the lace.  I've been cutting the
basting thread on the back, therefore I've been trying closely woven fabrics
to baste the pattern
to so that the basting threads don't sink in.  Grimwood suggests cutting the
threads between the two pieces of backing fabric.

Does anybody do it that way?  I'd think the basting threads would be pretty
short to find and pull out of the cordonette.

Jane in Vermont, USA who can only seem to write run on sentances this
evening <G>.