I'll help Jane out with creating messages.

Me too :)

I've been quieter than usual, because I've been taking a crash course in computerese (watch my 'puter crash in the near future <g>) from my son and his girlfriend -- got 2 techno geeks for the price of one. The price being feeding them Polish specialties. But they're leaving tomorrow, so, when I wasn't cooking//baking, I was trying to learn as much as I could.

And it it all has lace relevance, too: between the two of them they managed to get the scanner part of my MFC into working order. So I was learning how to use it. I was also learning how to "burn" discs. And all that for lace :) Theoretically, I ought to, now, be able to assemble a 3-pronged pattern (photo, prickings/diagram and text, each from a different source) into a single "folder" and upload the whole shebang onto the website. So, fingers crossed, some of the patterns will be made accessible for anyone who wants to access them in not too distant future...

We'll see :)
-----
Tamara P Duvall
Lexington, Virginia,  USA