Hi,

I'll help Jane out with creating messages. It's been very quiet over the holiday, and especially the past 24 hours--which is quite normal for the List at this time of year.

On the day after Christmas, one of our lace ladies holds a Lace-In and Potluck Soup Luncheon for anyone who wants to come. Husbands also. The men have their gab session in the next room, usually.

She has a huge family room that is great for a group of lacemakers. We just lace and talk and eat. I was sad to have to leave early for some family plans.

Several of the people drove an hour or more to get there. One had a five hour drive to get there. I think there were nine towns represented. (We go to great lengths to assemble for lace things in this state. There's so few of us in each town.)

The regular Lace Meeting was the next morning, so most of us were together again -- even the lacemaker who had a 5 hour drive. She and her DH spent the night so they could attend both. Her DH loves it. He doesn't have to plan any vacation trips. He just goes along with all her lace events. (He also makes lace pillows, so he's handy to have around.)

The Day after Christmas event is a fun day. It's always a surprise to see who comes each year.

Have a great New Year!
Alice in Oregon -- getting very tired of rain. Snow is possible soon. Maybe I'll have to get the snow tires put on my car.