Hi Ya'll

  Ok I am definately a new lacer because I haven't a clue as to this blue
film you guys are talking about is.  And where would you get it?  I am using grid
paper with scotch  tape all over it.  Santa skipped me this year,  I think
it's cause DH thinks I am crazy for wanting to do this stuff, although I did
have the opportunity to make 12 pairs of bobbins, I am getting quite good on the
lathe, plus I have a fellow that makes my pillows for me, he has made two so
far, and I keep adding stuff to them, like locks to hold the roller in place
and a stand for instructions so they are easily accesible.  Anyhow, I guess
Santa did come after all.  :)

Lynn
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Clarksburg, West Virginia

weather unknown cause it can't make up it's mind ie: cold one day hot the
next, snow etc.